Toronto consistently ranks as one of the greatest cities in the world both to live in and visit. Whether you are moving to Toronto, studying in Toronto or just visiting, here are 5 things you need to do.
- Go up the CN Tower. Toronto’s iconic tower will give you the best views of the city.
- Take the ferry and head on over to Toronto Island. You can walk, run, bike, picnic and capture amazing photos of the Toronto skyline on the island.
- Visit St Lawrence Market. Eat, shop and savour the best foods at this culinary hotspot.
- Enjoy a tour of the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), or visit the unique Bata Shoe Museum with over 13,500 footwear items in their collection.
- Visit Every Nation Church GTA! We’re a church in the city and for the city that meets in the heart of downtown near the university of Toronto. Finding spiritual community in a big city like Toronto is important and we’d like to help you.