Statement of Faith
We believe…The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe…That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe…In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe…That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
We believe…In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
We believe…In the baptism with the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of spiritual gifts.
We believe…In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of judgment.
We believe…In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- I believe in God, the Father almighty,
- creator of heaven and earth.
- I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
- who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
- born of the Virgin Mary,
- suffered under Pontius Pilate,
- was crucified, died, and was buried;
- he descended to the dead.
- On the third day he rose again;
- he ascended into heaven,
- he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
- and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit,
- the holy catholic Church,
- the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
- the resurrection of the body,
- and the life everlasting.