Our various classes and training days are designed to help you get established and equipped in your faith in order to live out your faith. Below is a brief overview of the various classes and equipping we offer throughout the year. To find out when the classes are scheduled and to register, check out upcoming events.
Are you exploring the Christian faith? Are you a new believer and want to get grounded in the essentials of the Christian faith? The Foundations Class usually runs in the Spring and the Fall, and is built on 2 modules covering the following topics:
- DISCOVER TRUTH
- Truth: how can we know what is true?
- Jesus: what is the truth about Jesus?
- Scripture: how can we be confident in the Bible’s reliability?
- FOLLOW JESUS
- Gospel: who is God? what is the ‘gospel’?
- Worship: how do we relate to God? how does Jesus change us?
- Community: how should I relate to others? what is the church?
- Mission: what is my purpose in life? who is the Holy Spirit and what’s his role?
Over the course of 7 weeks, we will help you discover and build a solid foundation for your life by exploring these essentials of the Christian faith.
Baptism is an important act of obedience at the beginning of your Christian walk demonstrating your faith in and commitment to Jesus. To understand more fully what baptism is and isn’t, we’d strongly encourage you to register for our short (30min) but important Baptism Class. The Class usually takes place the week before our baptism Sundays (in the Spring and Fall).
BE ONE MAKE ONE (B1M1)
The BE ONE MAKE ONE training day is designed to help you grow both as a disciple and be equipped to make disciples. The format for the training combines elements of teaching, group workshops and personal application.
To find out when the classes are scheduled and to register, check out upcoming events.